FEDCHYSHYN NADIIA ORESTIVNA
DSc, Education (General Pedagogy and History of Pedagogy), Ivan Franko Drohobych State Pedagogical University, Ukraine, 2016.
DSc thesis: Development of Ideas of Herbartian Pedagogy in Theory and Practice in German-speaking countries (the second half of XIX – XX centuries).
PhD, Education (General Pedagogy and History of Pedagogy), Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine, 2009.
PhD thesis: Didactic System of Johann Friedrich Herbart and its Influence on the Development of National Education.
MD (Romano-Germanic philology), University Diploma, Yurii Fedkovych Chernivtsi State University, Ukraine, 1992.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- theoretical understanding of the influence of Herbartian pedagogy on the development of pedagogical education in German-speaking countries;
- methods of teaching Foreign Languages;
- formation of Foreign Language competence in medical students;
- modern Foreign Language learning technologies.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- International Herbart Society;
- German High School Students Society;
- Editor-in-Chief of the Scientific Journal ''Medical Education'' (Ukraine));
- Editorial Board Member of the Scientific Journal ''Mountain school of the Ukrainian Carpathians'' (Ukraine));
- DAAD-Stipendium, 2014-2015;
- DAAD-Stipendium, 2018;
- International programs and projects «Ethisch-moralische Grund-Bildung».