HORPINICH TETIIA IHORIVNA
Associate Professor, 2018.
PhD, Education (Theory and Methodology of Teaching: Germanic Languages), K. D. Ushynsky South Ukrainian National Pedagogical University, Ukraine, 2014.
PhD thesis: Methodology of Developing Future Pharmacists’ Reading Competency in Professional English on the Basis of Individual Cognitive Styles of Learning.
MD (Pedagogy and Methodology of Secondary Education. Language and Literature (English)), University Diploma, V. Hnatiuk Ternopil State Pedagogical University, Ukraine, 2010.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- history of medical education;
- medical education abroad;
- linguocultural studies;
- social linguistics;
- theory and methodology of teaching foreign languages.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY, FELLOWSHIPS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Editorial Board Member of the Scientific Journal “Medical Education” (Ukraine)
- Participant of European Union Erasmus+ Program “Innovative Rehabilitation Education – Introduction of new master degree programs in Ukraine 2018-2021”