PROKOP IRYNA ANTONIVNA
Associate Professor, 2005.
PhD, Education (General Pedagogics and History of Pedagogics), Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University, Ukraine, 2003.
PhD thesis: Schooling Policy in Halychyna in the Context of European Educational Reforms of the 19th century.
MD (English Language and World Literature), University Diploma, Chernivtsi State University, Ukraine, 1989.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- psycho-sociolinguistic and psychological aspects of teaching/learning foreign languages;
- peculiarities of professionally oriented training;
- specifics of interrelations in the paradigm “teacher-student” and “student-students”;
- innovative technologies in teaching foreign languages;
- development of students’ foreign language communicative competence.