VORONA IVANNA IVANIVNA
Associate Professor, 2019.
PhD, Ukrainian Language, State Higher Education Institution “Vasyl Stefanyk Precarpathian National University”, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine, 2014.
PhD thesis: Functioning of the Church and Religious Terms-Synonyms in the Ukrainian Liturgical texts.
MD (Ukrainian and German Languages, Foreign Literature), University Diploma, Ternopil Volodymyr Hnatiuk State Pedagogical University, Ukraine, 2004.
RESEARCH INTERESTS AND EXPERIENCE
- psycho-sociolinguistic and psychological aspects of teaching/learning Latin
- languages; peculiarities of professionally oriented training;
- specifics of interrelations in the paradigm “teacher-student” and “student-students”;
- innovative technologies in teaching Latin languages;
- development of students’ Latin language communicative competence;
- Latin medical terminology;
- Latin grammar;
- method of teaching foreign languages;
- church-religious terminology.